Enjoy spicy-yummy aloo rice, when you dont wish to prepare a heavy assorted lunch.
Preparation time - 20 mins
Serving - 1 Person
Aloo 2 nos
Rice 2 cups
Water 1 1/2 cup
Jeera 1/2 tsp
Ginger/garlic 1/2 tsp
Green chillis 2 nos (should be ground)
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Oil 1 tsp
Salt To Taste
1. Deskin aloo and chop it in cubes.
2. Soak rice in water, and keep aside.
3. In a pan heat oil. Add jeera.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste, grinded green chillis.
5. Add cubes of aloo.
6. Add all spices and rice to it.
7. Pour water, stir and cover it with a lid.
8. Once half done add salt and check if water required.
9. Garnish with corriender leaves, serve hot.