Here we go! Who doesnt like PBM? Well here is my own style of preparing it. Enjoy!!
Preparation time : 20 mins
Cooking Time : 30 mins
Serving : 2 persons
Paneer (cottage cheese) 1 pack
Tomatoes 2 nos (if large)
4 nos (if small)
Onion 1 no
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
Dry red chilli 2 nos
Black pepper few
Tez patta few leaves
Jeera 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Kitchenking masala 1 tsp (optional)
Jeera powder 1 tsp
Dhaniya powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 3 tbsp
Butter/ghee 2 tbsp
1. Boil the tomatoes till it becomes little soft. Make a paste.
2. Keep onion and ginger-garlic paste ready.
3. In a pan heat oil, add jeera, tez patta, black pepper, dry red chiliis & ginger-garlic paste.
4. Add onion paste to it, & let it brown.
5. Add all the spices & saute (shallow fry) it for sometime until it leaves oil.
6. Add the tomato puree, & saute for sometime.
7. Grate some paneer & add it to gravy. It helps to thicken the gravy.
8. Add paneer cubes.
9. Allow it to cook for sometime. Add salt.
10. Add some butter.
11. Garnish with chopped corriender leaves, grated paneer, onion roundals and fresh cream. (Choice is all yours)
12. Serve hot with Indian Bread.
TIP : If paneer cubes are fried, before adding it to the gravy put them in cold water to avoid them from being strechy.
Post a Comment