Heres the yummy tangy tomoto rice recipe:
Serving: 1 person
Time to prepare and cook : 20 min
Rice 2 cups
Tomatoes 2 nos
Ginger/garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Chilli pwd 1/2 - 1tsp
Turmeric pwd 1/2 tsp
Jeera 1/2 tsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Salt To taste
Water 1/2-2 cups
Ghee 1 tbsp
1. Chop tomatoes finely.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add jeera to it. Let it crackle.
3. Add ginger/garlic paste, and chopped tomatoes to it. Also add the chilli and turmertic powder.
4. Shallow fry the tomatoes, until soft.
5. Add rice to it, add water, cover it with a lid.
6. Once half done add salt. Cook until fully done.
7. Add bit of ghee to it.
8. Garnish with corriender laeves, and serve hot.
TIP- to make it rich you can also add paneer cubes and dry fruits to it.
You can enjoy a sip of your favorite soda with this dish.