Prepartion time : 20 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Serving : 2 persons
Hakka noodles 1 packet
Capsicum 1 no
Spring onions 1 bunch
Carrots 1 big
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce 1 1/2 tbsp (as spicy required)
Vinegar 1 tsp
Tomato sauce as required
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Boil the noodles in water, add little oil to boiling water, to avoid stickyness in noodles.
2. Cut the vegetables & keep aside.
3. Drain excess water and apply some oil to the noodles and spread them on an open plate.
4. Heat oil in a pan add vegetables, shallow fry, and let it cook on steam.
5. Donot overcook the vegetables. They should be slightly crispy.
6. Add the noodles, add all the sauces to it.
7. Mix wel, add salt.
8. Serve hot.