Preparation Time : 45 mins.
Serving : 2 Persons
- 4 nos Egg
- 2 nos Tomatoes large (if small 3 nos)
- 1 no Onion
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger-garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Egg curry masala or Tandoori chicken masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Corriender leaves to Garnish
1. Boil eggs and keep aside.
2. Boil tomaoes, allow it to cool. Grind it to paste.
3. Make a onion paste. keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a pan, add jeera. Allow it to crackle.
6. Add ginger- garlic paste and onion paste.
7. Saute (shallow fry) till brown.
8. Add all masalas and tomato puree.
9. Saute til the masala leaves oil.
10. Add some water and let it boil.
11. Add the boiled eggs.
12. Let it boil for sometime.
13. Garnish with finely chopped corriender leaves.
14. Serve hot with Indian Breads.
TIP : [ Boiled egg can also be fryed and then added to the curry]
Post a Comment