Kabuli Chana (Chickpeas) 2 cups
Onion 1 no (big size) 2nos (small size)
Tomatoes 2 nos
Ginger/ Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Fresh corriender leaves few
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Chole masala 1 1/2 tsp (I would recommend MDH Masala)
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 3 tsp
1. Soak kabuli chana overnight & pressure cook the next day.
2. Puree the tomatoes & make a fine paste of onion & ginger/garlic.
3. In a pan or kadhai heat some oil add cumin seeds & allow them to crackle.
4. Add ginger/garlic paste & onion paste. Saute till well done.
5. Add all the masala & tomato puree & saute till the masala is well done & the oil leaves the sides of the masala.
6. Add the chole (kabuli chana) & some water. Mix well.
7. Add salt & garnish with freshly chopped corriender leaves.
8. Serve with puris, chapati or jeera rice.
Post a Comment