Kakdi ( cucumber ) 1no (big size), 2nos (small size)
Green chillies 2 nos
Corriender leaves few
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Haldi (turmeric) a pinch
Hing (asofotida) a pinch
Mustard seeds few
Peanut (coarsly powdered) 2tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for tempering (for tadka)
1. Remove the skin of the cucumber & chop the cucumber.
2. Finely chop the corriender leaves & green chillies.
3. In a container add the chopped cucumber. Add green chillies, corrinder leaves. peanut (coarsly powdered), add salt.
4. In a small kadhai or pan take little oil. Add mustard seeds, once crackle, add hing & haldi.
5. Pour this tadka on the cucumber mixture.
6. Now add lemon juice to the mixture & mix well.
7. Serve as accompaniment with roti & sabji.
Tip : If you are making this accompaniment, & not serving immediately. Add salt just before serving so that the salad will not leave to much water.