Mooli 2 no (grated)
Fresh corriender leaves few
Green chillis 2 nos
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
oil to shallow the paratha
Wheat Flour 2 cups
Water as required to knead the flour dough
1. Grate the mooli. Squeeze the mooli to drain the water contain. Preserve this water, it can used to knead the dough.
2. Knead the dough & keep aside.
3. Mix all the masala, corriender leaves & chopped green chillis & mix well.
4. Roll the small portion of the dough & roll to a puri size. Feel the suffing in the centre & cover from all the sides & again roll into thick paratha.
5. Heat the tava, add little oil & shallow fry the paratha from both the sides until goilden brown.
6. Serve hot with curd or pickle.
Post a Comment