Onion 1 no
White vatana(yellow peas) 2 cups
Curd 1/2 cup
Crushed puris few
Nylon sev for garnishing
fresh corriender leaves for garnishing
tomatoes 1 no
Raw mango 1 no (optinal)
Green chillies 2 nos
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
oil 1/2 cup
Sweet date & tamarind chutney 1 cup
Green chutney 1 cup
Pani puri ka pani 1 cup
1. Soak the white vatana (yellow peas) overnight. Pressure cook up to 3 whistle the next day.
2. Boil the potatoes. Mash them & add finely chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, maida & salt. Mix well.
3. Make patties & shallow fry them on an non stick tava or pan.
4. In a bowl take the cooked vatana mash them a little add very little water, add salt & mix well.
5. In the serving bowl add the white vatana mixture, add all the chutneys & some panipuri ka pani. Mix well.
6. Drop one pattice to this mixture. Now top it with some curd.
7. Now garnish with nylon sev, onions, tomatoes, freshly chopped corriender leaves, raw chopped mango & sprinkle some red chilli powder & serve immediately.
Post a Comment