Note : This is a semi-dry dish with no gravy.
Rajma (pinto beans) 2 cup
Onion 1 no
Tomatoes 2 nos
Ginger/garlic paste 1 tsp
Corriender leaves few leaves
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Rajma Masala 21/2 tsp (I would recommend MDH Rajma Masala)
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 21/2 tsp
1. Soak Rajma (pinto beans) over night & pressure cook the next day.
2. Finely chop onions, tomatoes & corriender leaves. Make a fine paste of ginger/garlic.
3. In a pan or kadhai take oil add cumin seeds & let them crackle.
4. Add ginger/garlic paste & chopped onions. Saute till well done.
5. Add all the masalas & tomatoes. Saute till well done.
6. Add cooked rajma & mix well. Add little water, cover with a lid & let it cook for some time.
7. Garnish with chopped corriender leaves & serve with chapati.