Flat crispy puris 12 nos
Potatoes 2 nos
Onion 1 no
Fresh corriender leaves few
Raw Mango 1 no (optinal)
Lemon 1/2 cut
Nylon sev 1 cup
Red chilli powder to sprinkle
Chat masala to sprinkle
Salt to taste
Sweet date & tamarind chutney 1 cup
Green chutney 1/2 cup
|You can also add some whipped curd (optional)|
1. Boil the potatoes & mash them add salt & keep aside.
2. Finely chop onions, corriender leaves, raw mango.
3. In a plate arrange 6 puries & top it with potatoes & onions and press lightly.
4. Put both the chutney on the puries. Garnish with nylon sev, chopped corriender leaves and chopped raw mango.
6. Sprinkle some red chilli powder & squeeze some lemon juice on it.
7. Serve immediately.
Tip : With potatoes you can also add some sprouts, this will make the dish healthy too.