- 6 nos Brinjal
- 1 no Onion medium size
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Corriender leaves
- 2 tbsp Dried Coconut scrapped (Fresh coconut also can be used)
- 2 tsp Khuskhus
- 2 tbsp Goda Masala
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut
- 2 tsp Tamarind pulp (Optional)
- 1 tsp Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Corriender Powder
- Hing a pinch
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
1. Chop onions & garlic roughly.
2. In a Kadhai take oil add cumin seeds, allow them to crackle. Add hing, garlic and saute for a minute.
3. Add onions and saute until light brown.
4. Add all the masalas, coconut, peanuts, khuskhus and tamaring pulp.
5. Saute until the masala leaves oil at the side & add salt.
6. Let this masala cool for sometime. Now grind this in a blender to a fine to coarse paste.
7. Cut the brinjals in a cross without cutting them completely.
8. Stuff the masala and keep aside.
9. In the same kadhai add some oil and slowly place all the brinjals in the kadhai.
10. Add some water and allows them to cook until soft. Keep check if more water required.
11. Add salt and serve with rotis.
Hey! you might not know, but your this dish is quite famous in our office :) ask Shreyas... Good one keep it up
Hi Deepti, nice to see your recipes blog this time. Will keep coming back again.
@ kapoor saab
Yes Shreyas did tell me.
Thanks Tanmaya :)
Post a Comment