Bread Slices 6 nos
Veg tikki 2 nos ( you can follow the recipe of Aloo tikki )
Tomato 1 no (sliced)
Cucumber 1 no (sliced)
Onion 1 no (sliced)
Capscicum 1 no (sliced)
Green Chutney 1/2 cup
Butter 1/2 cup
Tomato ketchup as accompaniment
1. Toast the bread slices. Take 3 slices per sandwich.
2. Place a tikki on the 1st bread. Place the 2nd slice of the bread on the tikki.
3. On the 2nd slice apply some butter & green chutney.
4. Now arrange all the sliced vegetable & place the 3rd slice of the bread.
5. Now press the sandwich lightly. Cut the sandwich into 2 pieces & serve immediately with ketchup.
Post a Comment