Cabbage 1 cup (grated)
Carrots 1 cup (finely chopped)
Spring onions 1 cup (chopped)
French beans few (finely chopped)
Capsicum 1/2 cup
Ginger 1 tsp (finely chopped)
Garlic 2 florets (chopped)
Green chillis 4 nos (finely chopped)
Maida (refined flour) 1/4 cup
Oil for frying
Soya sauce 3-4 tbsp
Vinegar 2 tsp
Salt to taste.
1. Finely chop all the vegetables.
2. In a bowl mix all the cut vegetables & reserve some chopped carrots and spring onion for later.
3. To the vegetables add salt and rub in it. Add maida & mix well. This mixture will become moist due to salt & water content in the vegetables. Mix well.
4. Make equal size balls & deep fry them. Keep aside in an absorbent paper to remove the excess oil.
5. In small cup mix some cornflour with water & keep aside.
6. In a pan take some oil. Add ginger, garlic & carrots & soya sauce & immediately add the water.
7. To this now add the cornflour mixture, salt & vinegar. Stir well & allow the sauce to thicken.
8. Once the sauce is thicken allow it to cool a little.
9. Add the fried Manchurians & chopped spring onions. Serve hot.
Tip : Add red chilli flakes if you like to have you Manchurian spicy & hot in taste.