Indian style spicy scrambled Eggs. Can be accompanied by Bread or pav.
Anda (eggs) 4 nos
Onions 1 no (small size, finely chopped)
Green chillis 2 nos ( finely chopped)
Fresh corriender leaves for garnishing
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Chicken Tandoori masala 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/3 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 21/2 tsp
1. In a bowl whisk the eggs.
2. In a kadhai or pan heat some oil add cumin seeds & allow them to crackle.
3. Add green chillis & onions & saute till light brown. Add all the masalas. Mix well.
4. Add the eggs & mix well till dry and the bhurji is well done.
5. Add salt & mix well & garnish with chopped corriender leaves.
6. Serve hot with toasted or plain bread or pav.