This is a Maharastrian preparation style of making Aloo Sabji. Very simple & quick to make. It is served with plain roti. This sabji can be made with different ways, one of the recipe is as follows.
Potatoes 4 nos ( chopped in small size cubes )
Fresh corriender leaves For garnishing
Red chilli powder 11/2 tsp
Turmeric powder (haldi) 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Asafotida (hing) a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tsp
1. In a non-stick pan heat some oil, add mustard seeds & allow them to crackle.
2. Add hing, turmeric powder & red chilli powder.
3. Add chopped potatoes & mix well.
4. Sprinkle some water & cover the pan with a lid.
5. Add salt & mix well. Cook till the potatoes are soft & well cooked.
6. Garnish with corriender leaves & serve hot with roti.
ah this is something i'd like to dig my teeth into right now!
Thanks Nags.. keep visiting :)
Post a Comment