Bhindi 400 gms
Fresh corriender leaves few
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Besan 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Hing a pinch
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Corriender powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Amchur powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 3 tsp
(If you add Tava Fry masala other masalas corriender powder, cumin powder & amchur powder can be excluded)
1. Cut the head of the bhindi & slit the bhindi from the centre to fill the masala.
2. Roast the besan lightly. In a bowl mix all the masalas, garlic paste & salt. Mix well.
3. Fill the masala in the bhindi.
4. In a non-stick pan heat some oil. Add cumin seeds & hing.
5. Place all the filled bhindi & shallow fry the bhindi till well done.
6. Garnish with fresh corriender leaves.
7. Serve with roti.
Looks nice, does Shreyas have them for lunch today? Need to sit near him ;)
keep it up Dipti. Why don't you write some story or description along with the recipes... that will add more masala to them i guess :)
we tried it today, it was awesome :) Thanks deepti
Post a Comment