Bhindi 400 gms
Fresh corriender leaves few
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Besan 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Hing a pinch
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Corriender powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Amchur powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 3 tsp
(If you add Tava Fry masala other masalas corriender powder, cumin powder & amchur powder can be excluded)
1. Cut the head of the bhindi & slit the bhindi from the centre to fill the masala.
2. Roast the besan lightly. In a bowl mix all the masalas, garlic paste & salt. Mix well.
3. Fill the masala in the bhindi.
4. In a non-stick pan heat some oil. Add cumin seeds & hing.
5. Place all the filled bhindi & shallow fry the bhindi till well done.
6. Garnish with fresh corriender leaves.
7. Serve with roti.