Carrots 2 nos ( grated )
Fresh corriender leaves few
Green Chillis 1 no
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Red chilli powder a pinch
Salt to taste
Sugar a pinch
For Tempering :
Oil 1 tsp
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Hing a pinch
1. In a bowl mix grated carrots, corriender leaves & green chillis.
2. Squeeze the lemon add sugar & salt. Add red chilli powder.
3. For tempering heat some oil in small pan or kadhai & add some mustard seeds.
4. Allow them to crackle & add hing.
5. Pour the tempering on the carrot mix. Mix well.
6. Serve as an accompaniment with the meal.
Tip : You can also add some til to this salad.
Post a Comment