Dudhi ( lauki ) 1 no ( medium size, chopped in small cubes )
Fresh corriender leaves for garnishing
Dahi ( curd ) 1 cup
Besan 1/2 cup
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Hing a pinch
Dry red chillis 5 nos
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Corriender powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tsp
1. Boil the chopped dudhi (lauki) in a water till soft. Preserve the water for the later use.
2. In small bowl mix besan & dahi add little water & mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a pan or kadhai heat some oil, add mustard seeds & allow them to crackle.
4. Add hing & dry red chillis, saute for a minute.
5. Add turmeric powder & boiled dudhi & saute for a minute.
6. Add the dahi & besan mix. Mix well.
7. Now add the preserve water & some extra water if needed & mix well.
8. Let it boil for some time.
9. Garnish with fresh corriender leaves. Serve with roti & rice.