This sabji is very simple to make yet very nice to taste.
Gobi (cauliflower) 1 full ( chopped in small size florets )
Mutter ( green peas ) 1 cup
Fresh corriender leaves for garnishing
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder (haldi) 1/2 tsp
Corriender powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Hing a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil to tsp
1. Heat oil in a non - stick pan, add cumin seeds & allow them to crackle. Add hing.
2. Add turmeric & red chilli powder & add the chopped florets of gobi. Mix well.
3. Add corriender powder & mix well.
4. Sprinkle some water & cover with a lid.
5. When the sabji is half done add the mutter (peas) & salt. Sprinkle some water & cover with the lid.
6. Open the lid mix well & let the sabji cook till well done & do not cover with the lid now.
7. This will allow the water to evaporate & the sabji will be light crispy.
8. Garnish with fresh corriender leaves.
9. Serve hot with roti.
Post a Comment