Cabbage Stuffed Paratha
Gobi (cabbage) 2 cups ( grated )
Fresh corriender leaves few
Green chillis 3 nos ( chopped )
Atta (wheat flour) 4 cups
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Amchur powder a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil to shallow fry the paratha
1. Add salt & some oil to the flour & make a stiff dough.
2. Take the grated gobi & squeeze the water contain. ( Use this water to make the dough)
3. In a bowl mix all masalas, chopped green chillis & corriender leaves with the gobi & mix well.
4. Make balls of the dough in equal sizes.
5. Roll the ball flat with the belan ( rolling pin) like a small size roti. Place the gobi mixture in the center.
6. Bring all sides of the roti together and cover the filling.
7. Now roll it to a paratha & shallow fry it on a tava with some oil till light golden brown.
8. Serve hot it Pickle (achar) or dahi.
Post a Comment