Kande Pohe ( Poha )
Thick Poha 2 cups
Onions 1 no
Green chillis 4 nos
Fresh corriender leaves few
Peas 1/2 cup ( optional )
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Haldi ( Turmeric powder ) 1/2 tsp
Hing a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil 2 1/2 tsp
1. Moist the poha in a colander in running water & keep aside.
2. Finely chop the onions, corriender leaves & slit the green chillis into half.
3. Heat oil & add mustard seeds, allow them to crackle. Add hing & onions.
4. Saute the onion till translucent add green chills & turmeric powder.
5. Add the poha & salt. Mix well.
6. Sprinkle some water & cover the pan for sometime.
7. Allow the poha to steam cook for some time on low flame.
8. Garnish with fresh corriender leaves, lemon wedge &fresh grated coconut (optional).
Tip : You can serve poha with sev or farsan.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment