Potatoes 2 nos
French beans 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
Onions 1 no ( finely chopped)
Beetroot 1/2 cup (shredded)
Carrots 1/2 cup (shredded)
Cabbage 1/2 cup (shredded)
Capsicum 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
Green peas 1/2 cup ( blanched & semi mashed)
Ginger/garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Green chillis 4 nos ( finely choped)
Maida (refined flour) 3 tsp
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow fry the cutlet
1. Boil the potatoes, peas & mash them well.
2. Mix all the shredded & chopped vegetables, other ingredients with mashed potatoes & peas & mix well.
3. Also add the maida to the mix.
4. Make a ball & roll it in breadcrumbs & flaten it a little with the palm.
5. Heat oil in a non-stickpan & shallow fry the cutlets.
6. Serve hot with green chutney or sauce with some onion salad.