Fresh Paneer(cottage cheese) 250 grams
Cream 2 tsp
Honey 1/2 tsp
Tomatoes 8 nos ( chopped )
Onion 1 no ( big size, chopped)
Ginger/Garlic paste 1 tsp
Fresh corriender leaves few ( finely chopped )
Black pepeer 3 balls
Green cardimom 2 nos
Cinnamon stick 1 small stick
Kashmiri Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala 1 tsp
Kasuri methi 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tsp
Butter 2 tsp ( I would recommend Amul butter )
1. In a pan heat some oil add black pepper & chopped onion & saute till translucent.
2. Add tomatoes & saute till soft.
3. Cool this mixture & grind it in blender to puree. Strain this puree & keep aside.
4. In a pan add some butter. Add green cardamom & cinnamon stick.
5. Add ginger/garlic paste & saute for few minutes.
6. Add kashmiri red chilli powder & add the puree & mix well.
7. Cover the pan & let the gravy simmer for some time.
8. Sprinkle garam masala & add crushed kasuri methi & some honey.
9. Add the paneer cubes & let it cook for some time.
10. Garnish with fresh cream & corriender leaves.
11. Serve hot with naan or roti.
1. To make paneer soft, boil some water add salt to it & soak the paneer cubes for some time.
2. For this dish you can also shallow fry the panner cubes & then add it to the gravy.