Fried rice a popular dish in Asian Cuisine specially in Chinese Cuisine. Its a rice which is stir fryed in a wok with vegetable & chinese sauces. Schezuan Fried rice is spicy & tastes yummy.
Rice 2 cups
Capsicum 1/3 cup (finely chopped)
Cabbage 1/3cup (finely chopped)
Carrots 1/3 cup (finely chopped)
Spring onions 1/2 cup
French beans 1/3 cup ( finely chopped)
Green chillis 2 nos
Sehezuan Sauce 11/2 tbsp
Chilli & garlic sauce 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tbsp
1. Boil the rice & wash the cooked rice in a colander under cold running water & spread it on the flat surface or plate to dry.
2. In a non stick pan or wok heat some oil. Add all the vegetable. Keep aside little spring onions for later use.
3. Stir fry the vegetable for sometime. Do not over cook. Let them be crunchy.
4. Add the sauces & rice. Add salt & mix well.
5. Garnish with spring onions & serve hot.
Post a Comment