This is a spicy dish with combination of different vegetable cooked together with spices.
Onion 1 no ( chopped in medium size cubes )
Tomatoes 2 nos ( chopped in medium size cubes)
French beans 1/2 cup ( chopped in medium size )
Green peas 1/2 cup
Carrots 1 no ( chopped in medium size cubes )
Capsicum 1/2 cup ( chopped in medium size cubes )
Ginger/garlic paste 1 tsp
Green chillis 2nos ( finely chopped )
Fresh corriender leaves for garnishing
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder a pinch
Asafotida (hing) a pinch
Garam masala 11/2 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Dry red chillis 2 nos
Salt to taste
Oil 3 tbsp
1. Heat oil in the pan. Add cumin seeds & allow them to crackle. Add hing.
2. Add onions & saute till light brown.
3. Add green chillis, dry red chillis & ginger/ garlic paste. Saute.
4. Add chopped carrrots, beans & peas. Sprinkle some water & cover the pan.
5. Once the vegetables are haft done, add all the spices & masala. Mix well.
6. Add tomatoes & capsicum. Add salt & mix well.with chopped
7. Sprinkle little water, cover with a lid & let it cook for sometime.
8. Garnish with chopped corriender leaves & serve hot with roti or naan.