Batata (Aloo, poatato ) 4 nos (grated)
Green chillis 4 nos
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Fresh corriender leaves for garnishing
Crushed peanuts 4 tbsp
( roast the peanuts til light brown, remove the skin & grind it in a blender in semi thick powder)
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Ghee 11/2 tsp
1. Peel the skin of the potato & grate them. Slit the green chillis & keep aside.
2. In a pan heat ghee & add cumin seeds. Allow them to crackle. Add green chillis.
3. Add red chilli powder, grated potatoes, Crushed peanuts. Mix well.
4. Add salt & sprinkle some water. Mix well.
5. Cover with the lid & let it cook till well done i.e soft.
6. In between sprinkle water & while cooking keep the flame on medium heat.
7. Add some lemon juice & mix well.
8. Garnish if corriender leaves & serve hot with curd & some potato papad.
Definitely a droolworthy dish, yummy aloo kish..
Thanks Priya :)
Like this recipe, I make it many times on fasting days.
To have a sweet version, I use sweet potato instead of normal one.
Post a Comment