This is a simple & quick dish can be served as an appetizer & should be served hot.
You can also grill it instead of deep frying it.
Paneer 1 packet
Yogurt 2 tbsp
Ginger/Galic paste 1 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder 2 tbsp
Chaat masala 1/2 tsp
Gram flour 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Cut paneer into medium size cubes.
2. In a bowl mix gram flour (besan), all the spices, yogurt, salt, ginger/garlic paste, lemon juice. Add sufficient water to make smooth thick batter.
3. Marinate paneer cubes in the batter for 1/2 hour.
4. Heat oil & fry the paneer cubes till crisp golden colour.
5. Sprinkle some chaat masala & serve with onion slices.