Eggs 2 nos
Sugar 115 gms, 4.05 oz
Flour (maida) 115 gms, 4.05 oz
White butter 85 gms, 2.99 oz
Baking powder 1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
1. Seive flour at least twice for good airation.
2. Add baking powder to flour & seive again.
3. Beat / whisk butter to a soft peak consistency.
4. Add powdered sugar to the butter & beat again till soft peak.
5. Beat / whisk eggs until light & fluffy.
6. Fold (mix) beated eggs in butter & sugar mixture.
7. Add seived flour gradually.
8. Add vanilla essence & mix well.
9. Put the mixture in a lined tin (greased tin) & bake at 120 degree for 15-20 minutes.
10. Let the cake cool down & serve.