Carrots 1/4 cup (diced)
French beans 1/4 cup (diced)
Green peas 1/2 cup
Cauliflower 1/3 cup ( chopped in florets )
Baby corn 1/4 cup
Capsicum 1/4 cup (diced)
Mushrooms 1/4 cup (diced)
Brown Onion paste 1/2 cup
Ginger/garlic paste 2 tbsp
Tomato puree 1/4 cup
Cashewnut paste 2 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Whole garam masala little
Bay leaf 1 no
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Corriender powder 2 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tspGaram masala powder 1/2 tsp
Mace powder a pinch
Salt to taste
For Brown onion paste : Deep fry slices of onion till golden brown. Drain excess oil & grind into a fine paste.
1. Heat oil, add bay leaf and whole garam masala. Saute and allow it to crackle.
2. Add brown onion paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for a minute. Add red chilli powder, corriender powder & cumin powder. Mix well.
4. Add tomato puree, stir continuously and cook till the gravy leaves oil.
5. Add cashewnut paste & one cup of water. Mix welland bring to boil.
6. Simmer for 5 minutes & sprinkle garam masala, mace powder and salt. Mix well.
7. Add all the diced vegetables to this rich gravy and cook for a minute.
8. Garnish with fresh corriender leaves and serve hot.