This is a very simple and quick recipe and yet tastes good.
Gobi (cauliflower) 2 cups ( chopped in medium to small florets)
Fresh corriender leaves for garnishing
Fresh lemon juice 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder 2 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Asafotida (hing) a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tsp
1. Heat oil in non stick pan add mustard seeds and allow them to crackle.
2. Add hing, tumeric powder, red chilli powder and chopped gobi.
3. Mix well and sprinkle some water & cover with a lid.
5. Once half done add salt and sprinkle more water. Do not cover with the lid now.
6. Saute well till the gobi is light brown . Do not burn it.
7. Turn off the flame and add lemon juice and mix well.
8. Garnish with chopped corriender leaves and serve with chapatis.