This dish comes from European Cuisine discovered with their culinary creativity.
Flour 115 gms
Butter 115 gms
Sugar 30 gms
Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
Icing sugar 20 gms
Jam 30 gms
Baking powder 1/8 tsp
Paper cups 7 nos
Baking temperature 325 F
Baking time 30 mins
1. Beat (cream) butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add flour a little at a time and mix till the mixture reaches piping consistency. Add vanilla essence.
3. Put the mixture into the piping bag with the large star nozzle and pipe into the paper cup starting from the centre to the sides lowering a depression in the centre.
4. Bake at 325 F for 25 - 30 minutes.
5. When they are cooled sieve icing sugar and pipe strawberry jam in the centre.
Post a Comment