Aap ki Rasoi Se / From your Kitchen
Aloo Mutter Ki Sabji
2 nos (boiled and chopped in medium size cubes)
Tomato 1 nos ( finely chopped)
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
Fresh corriender leaves for garnishing
Green chilli 2 no (finely chopped)
Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
Hing a pinch
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri red chilli pwd 1 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Corriender pwd 1 tsp
Sauf 1/2 tsp ( roasted)
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tbsp
1. Grate a little boiled
and keep aside this will be used to make the gravy thick.
2. Boil the
in the microwave or in vessel for 5 mins and keep aside, Preserve the water for later use.
3. In bowl mix all the spices except garam masala and ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chillis and add little water and mix together.
4. Heat oil add cumin seeds and allow them to crackle. Add hing.
5. Add the mix of spices and ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute. Add chopped tomatoes.
6. Saute this masala well until you see the masala starts leaving oil from sides.
7. When the masala is well done, add water, potatos and
. Mix well.
8. Add salt and add little grated potato and sprinkle some garam masala.
9. If required add water for right gravy consistency and let it boil for 5 mins.
10. Garnish with corriender leaves and serve.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Aloo Mutter ki Sabji
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)