This is a Maharastrian dish very simple to make and very tasty. Dhirde are usually made during breakfast but can be made as evening snack. Dhirde are also made with besan ( gramflour) but today i am sharing a recipe where rice flour is the major ingredients with other spices.
Rice flour 1 cup
Wheat flour (atta) 11/2 tsp
Green chillis 2 nos
Corriender leaves finely chopped
Onions 1 no ( small size and finely chopped )
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Corriender powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil as required to make shallow fry.
1. In bowl mix all the ingredients together.
2. Add water and make a thin batter, thinner than bhajiya batter.
3. Heat the tava and season it with little oil.
4. Pour little mixture on the tava and let it cook till light golden brown.
5. Spread little oil and turn to other side and let it cook till nice crisp light brown colour.
6. Repeat this process for all the dhirde and serve them hot with toma
to sauce or green chutney.
wow, that is interesting. It is very similar to besan ka cheela that we prepare.
Hey thanks Priya :)
Your feedback always encourages me .... thanks :)
Post a Comment