These crescent rools are very simple to make and very delicious too. One can make many diffident types of fillings. In this recipe I have used mixed vegetables.
I have used Ready to make Pillsbury Crescent Rolls which is easily available in the market.
1 Pack Ready to make Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
For Filling :
Potatoes 1 no ( boiled and grated )
Carrots 1 no ( boiled and grated )
Green peas few ( boiled and grated )
Green chillis 1 no (finely chopped)
Fresh corriender leaves finely chopped
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
For filling :
1. Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds and allow them to crackle.
2. Add finely chopped green chillis and carrots. Saute.
3. Add grated potato and mix well. Do do overcook.
4. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Allow the mixture to cool.
The filling is ready
Placing the filling :
1.Open the Crescent rolls and cut the in triangles as per the directions given on the packet.
2. Place the filling.
3. Now start rolling it towards the peak point and fold the to corners inwards as shown in the below picture.
4. Now place them in baking tray and bake till well done and nice golden brown.
5. Let them cool a little and serve with tea.