Moong dal Paratha very simple to make and taste great.
- Spilt green moong dal 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour 1 cups
- Red chilli powder 11/2 tsp
- Corriender powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required for making parathas
- Ajwain 1/2 tsp
- Fresh corriender leaves few finely chopped
- Green chilli 1 no ( finely chopped)
Pressure cook the spilt green moong dal till soft and separte the water.
For Making Dough :
1. In a parat or a large bowl add wheat flour and mixx all the spices, salt, 1/2 tsp oil, chopped corriender leaves and green chillis. Mix well so that all spices mix well.
2. Add the cooked moong dal to the flour mixture and make a semi soft dough. As Shown in a below picture.
For making Parathas :
1. Make equal size balls of the dough.
2. Roll the dough with the rolling pin (belan) thicker then rotis and shallow fry them with little oil till nice light golden brown from both the sides.
3. Serve hot with pickle or curd.