Carrots ( gajar ) 6 no ( thick grated )
Green chillis 2 nos ( finely chopped )
Fresh corriender leaves to garnish
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Corriender powder 1/2 tsp
Til 11/2 tsp
Mustard seeds a pinch
Cumin seeds a pinch
Asafotida a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan add cumin and mustard seeds and allow them to crackle. Add asafotida.
2. Add chopped green chillis and all the spices. Add grated carrots.
3. Sprinkle few drops of water and cover with lid and allow to cook for 5 mins.
4. Add til and salt mix well. Cover with lid and cook it for 2 minutes. Do not over cook.
5. Garnish with corriender leaves and serve.