With the Christmas coming soon... Let treat ourselves with sweets, cakes and all the goodies. Sharing with you all the Quick Chocolate Mud Cake Recipe.
In this recipe have used Betty Crocker Yellow cake mix. Its quick to make and taste delicious.
1 packet Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
For Chocolate Ganache :
1cup Giradelli chocolate chips ( 60 % cocoa )
4 tsp Nestle chocolate chips
2 cups whipped cream
1. As specified on the cake mix packet take 1 bar of butter. Melt the butter in a thick bottom pan on low flame, add 1 cup of Giradelli chocolate chips and 2 tsp of nestle chocolate chips.
2. When the chocolate is melted and blended well with the butter, remove it from the stove.
3. Make the cake batter as specified on the cake mix packet.
4. Bake the cake and let it cool completely.
5. Cut the top layer to have a nice plain surface for even icing with chocolate ganache.
Method for making Chocolate Ganache :
1. In a bowl add Giradelli chocolate chips and nestle chocolate chips together.
2. Melt 2 cups of whipped cream in a thick bottom pan and let it boil. After few bubble are seen remove from the stove.
3. Pour this hot whipped cream immediately on the chocolate chips and stir continuously till the chocolate melts and nice smooth and shiny. The Chocolate Ganache is ready.
4. Place the cake on a cooling rack and a plate under it and pour the Ganache on the center of the cake.
5. The Ganache will spread by itself and towards the end. With a spoon or spatula just make it even and check if all sides and coated well the the Ganache.
6. Decorate the cake and keep it in the refrigerate at least for an hour before serving.
7. I have decorated the cake with liquor chocolates.