300 gm mutton cut in cubes
2 finely chopped onion
4 coarsely chopped garlic cloves
3 green chillies
2 tsp lemon juice
4 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coarsely crushed fresh garam masala
A small coarsely chopped ginger piece
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a pan add jeera and onions. Saute till onions are translucent.
2. Add ginger and garlic, red chilli powder and coarsely grounded garam masala and mix well.
3. Add mutton and salt mix well.
4. Add green chillies and lemon juice. Add little water for mutton to cook well.
5. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.