1 1/2 cup Chole ( Kabuli chana)
11/2 tbsp Maida (all purpose flour)
1 tbsp corn flour
2 boiled potatoes
2 finely chopped green chillis
1/2 tsp ginger- garlic paste
little freshly chopped corriender leaves
1 cup onions chopped in medium size cubes
1 cup capsicum chopped in medium size cubes
Paneer grated (optional)
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp corriender powder
1 tsp cumin powder
11/2 tsp tandoori masala
1 chat masala
salt to taste
1. Soak the chole overnight or at least 6 hours. Boil them.
2. In a food processor grind the chole coarsely, as shown in the below picture.
3. In bowl grate potatoes.
4. In the same bowl add chole, all the spices, chopped green chillis, corriender leaves, ginger-garlic paste, maida and corn flour.
5. Mix well.
6. Bind them into oval size balls and flatten them, pressing slightly. Place them on baking dish.
7. Grill them in the oven at 400 degrees till golden brown from both the sides.
8. Remember to turn the sides for even cooking.
9. For garnishing and to enhance the taste. In baking dish add some chopped onions and capsicum.
10. Add little tandoori masala, salt, sprinkle little red chilli powder. Add 1 tsp of oil and mix well.
11. Grill the veggies in the oven till they till crisp on sides.
12. Remove from the oven, sprinkle chat masala and some lemon juice and mix well..
Arranging the Kabab dish.
In a plate place the kabab. Garnish with the grilled veggies and on sides pour some tomato sauce or green chutney. As shown in the below picture.
- To enhance the dish garnish with some grated paneer.