2 Cups Rava
1/2 cup Maida
1 cup Rice Flour
1 inch Ginger piece, grated
4 no Green Chilies, finely chopped
12-15 Black Pepper, crushed
1/4 cup Grated coconut
Salt to taste
12 Cashew nuts, crushed
2 tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
Pure ghee as required
1. In a Bowl mix together rava, maida, rice flour.
2. Add rest all the ingredients and add salt as per taste.
3. Add water and mix well. The batter consistency should be according to the normal dosa batter.
4. Apply ghee to the non stick pan and make dosas.
5. There is no need to rest the batter. It can be instantly used.
6. Serve hot with chutney and sambhar.
Recipe by : Mayuri Kulkarni.