- 1 no medium size potato
- 1 no small onion
- 1 no greens of spring onion
- 1 no green chili
- 1 no carrot
- 1/4 tsp garlic and ginger paste
- Chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- A pinch Black pepper powder
- Chopped coriander for garnishing
1. Cut onion, spring onion greens, green chili and carrot into medium size pieces.
2. Peel the skin of potato and cut it into large pieces.
3. Take a container and add some water to it. Add all the chopped onion, spring onion greens, potato, chili and carrot to it.
4. Let it boil until potatoes are soft enough to cut.
5. Turn off the flame and let it cool for 10 mins.
6. Blend all the contents into a purée. Add some water to it as the potato will thicken the purée.
7. Heat 1 tsp of butter in a container.
8. Add 1/4 tsp of ginger- garlic paste and sauté.
9. Now add the purée to this and stir well.
10. Add salt and black pepper powder and stir.
11. Keep it on the flame for a minute or two and den turn off.
12. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot!
Tip : One can also blend coriander with other contents instead of garnishing it later.
Recipe By : Devika Kulkarni