For Koftas :
- 1 packet paneer grated
- 11/2 tsp garam masala OR Shahi panner masala
- 1 no green chilli finely chopped
- Fresh corriender leaves finely chopped
- Few kismis
- Salt to taste
- Maida / refined flour for coating kofta
- Oil for frying
For Gravy :
- 1 no medium size onion
- 7 nos tomatoes
- 1 no green chilli
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic taste
- 3 nos green cardamon
- 4 nos black pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp Shahi paneer masala or garam masala
- 2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 corriender powder
- 3 tbsp cashewnut paste
- 1/2 cup milk at room temperature
- 3 tbsp fresh cream or amul cream
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- kasoori methi
For Kofta :
1. In plate mix all ingredients under the section kofta and mix well.
2. Take little mixture in a hand and press it flat. Place 2 kismis in the center and make a ball.
3. Make all the koftas in the similar way.
4. Roll all the koftas in maida and deep fry till light golden brown. If fried for long time the paneer koftas will get hard.
5. Drain excess oil and keep aside.
|Fried Paneer Koftas are ready|
1. Make a paste of onion.
2. Boil the tomatoes. Remove the skin and puree the tomatoes.
3. In a kadhai heat oil add green cardamon, few cumin seeds and black peppers.
3. Add green chilli, ginger-garlic paste and onion paste. Saute till half done.
4. Add all the spices and mix well. Sprinkle some water and saute till oil separates.
5. Add tomato puree and mix well.
6. Cool on medium flame for 15 mins.
7. After 15 mins slowly add cashewnut paste while stirring the gravy. Let it boil for some time.
8. Add milk and stir again. Add pinch for shahi paneer masala or garam masala again and mix well.
9. Let it boil for some time.
10. Add cream to it and mix well.
11. Add salt and kasuri methi. and cook for 5mins.
12. The gravy is done.
For Serving :
Arrange the koftas in the serving bowl pour the gravy. Garnish with chopped corriender leaves and some cream. Serve hot with chapatis.
Nice Deepti.... I will try on weekend.
Keep posted .
Post a Comment