- 8 nos Red potatoes chopped in small cubes
- Finely chopped corriender leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp corriender powder
- Pinch of hing/asafotida
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
1. Wash thoroughly, retain the skin and chop red potatoes.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle. Add hing.
3. Add all the spices saute for a second.
4. Add the chopped potatoes and mix well. Sprinkle some water and cover the pan with a lid.
5. Once the potatoes are half done add salt and mix well.
6. Once the potatoes are well cooked add some chopped corriender leaves.
7. Serve hot with chapati.
Post a Comment