- 1 cup Bajra ka Aata (Millet Flour)
- 1 cup Gehu ka Aata (Wheat Flour)
- 1/2 cup Makke ka Aata (Corn Flour, not to be confused with Corn Starch)
- 1/2 cup Suji
- 1 cup chopped Methi leaves
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1 tsp crushed Jaggery
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil to Fry
1. Mix all the aata / flours along with the rest of the ingredients to make a dough.
2. Let the dough set for 20 mins.
3. Make Pooris and deep fry them.
4. Dry them on a paper towel.
5. Serve with Raita or Aaloo Curry.
Recipe by : Smirti Jain