As the name suggests it is made from fresh green veggies. Great for snack or over a meal with raita and achaar. Something different then usual palak puri / Spinach puri.
- 2 1/2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 bunch of Spinach / palak
- 1 cup peas fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh corriender leaves
- 2 green chillis medium hot
- 3 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp corriender powder
- 3 tbsp til
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Boil palak/spinach and green peas together in a microwave or stove. Once the palak leaves are soft drain it.
2. In a blender make a puree of palak and green peas together. Keep aside.
3. Make the rough paste of green chillis.
4. In Large bowl mix all the ingredients listed above.
5. Start making a dough. As the palak and peas gravy will add moisture so be care full while adding water. Make a puri dough.
6. Once the dough is ready apply little oil to your hand and once again knead it.
7. Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
|The dough is ready.|
8. Heat oil in a kadhai.
9.With a rolling pin / belan make puris and deep fry till well done.
10. Serve hot with achaar, raita or sauce.
Post a Comment