- 2 Capsicum / Simla mirch / Green bellpepper
- 2 small potatoes boiled
- 1/2 cup grated paneer
- few cashew nuts
- Freshly chopped corriender leaves
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp corriender powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
1. Cut the cap of the capsicum and clean from inside.
2. In bowl mash the potatoes. Add all the ingredients listed above except oil. Mix well.
|The stuffing is ready|
4. Heat oil in a pan add few cumin seeds and place the stuffed capsicum.
5. Keep turning them till well cooked from all sides. In between sprinkle some water and keep lid while cooking. Do not cover through out the cooking process but for sometime till they are half cooked.
6. Serve hot with chapatis.
Post a Comment