These pakoras are great during the fast. Its different than usual fasting foods we consume. Its makes a good side dish during fast or quick snack.
- 1/2 cup Singoda flour
- 1/2 cup Rajgira flour
- 1 boiled grated potatoes
- Few chopped green chillis
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder (optinal)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp peanut powder
- Oil for frying
1. In bowl add all the ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Add water and make it into thick batter.
4. Heat oil and fry the pakoras and drain access oil on tissue paper.
5. Serve hot with fasting chutney or during meal as side dish.